- Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and our Policy on Privacy and Use of Information.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Plan or any third party (including without limitation any Plan sponsor or sponsored children) or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Except for death or personal injury arising through our negligence, Plan UK shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
- Plan UK can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section 'Terms and Conditions'. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
- Plan UK does not guarantee that the site's facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
- Plan UK takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites linked to or cited on this site.
- Any communication or material (including without limitation any data, questions, comments and suggestions) that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site (including without limitation chatrooms, fora, bulletin boards), will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by Plan UK. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
- If you sign up to become a sponsor on line you have the right to cancel at any time.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened our Policy on Privacy and Use of Information or any of these Terms and Conditions.
End Child Marriage Ring
Your donation will be used exclusively to support our projects dedicated to transforming girls’ lives. If we are fortunate enough to receive more money than is required to run these programmes, your gift will be used to support other Plan UK projects around the world, wherever the need is greatest.
You will receive an End Child Marriage Ring as a thank you gift for your donation. To receive a Ring without making a donation please call our supporter relations team on 0300 777 9779.
We do not recommend wearing your ring in the shower, when washing your hands or swimming to reduce the risk of the slogan rubbing off. If this happens and you would like a replacement ring, please call our supporter helpdesk on 0300 777 9779.
Your data will be handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will only be used to keep you informed about our activities, events and services. We will not share your information with any third party organisations except where;
- such transfer is a necessary part of our activities, or
- we are required to do so by operation of law.
You have a right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to obtain information from us. If you have any queries concerning this right, please contact our Data Protection Officer at Plan UK.